What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Melbourne Beach is a quiet, yet very popular place to live. Locals, and snowbirds who vacation here love the relaxed, clean and friendly atmosphere. If you are selling a home here, you should consult a local agent who has knowledge of our little niche. Many people don't know that throughout the Real Estate Market Crisis, Melbourne Beach values decreased less than all other areas of Brevard, except Palm Shores. That says a lot about our area, and Dale Sorensen Real Estate Inc. has successfully helped thousands of beachside owners sell their homes. Finally as a Melbourne Beach resident for over 20 years, you can trust that I know the market.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, Trulia, Hotpads and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Market Insider - With my website buyers and sellers can keep up with the real estate market in any Brevard County community. The Market Insider feature provides information to buyers and sellers not only about real estate but important facts that buyers are looking for when moving to a new area: demographics, school information, parks & recreation opportunities, and much more.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here